Before attempting to open an account, please review the individual eligibility requirements.
New users who want to create an account for the first time can join Sporttrade by first downloading the app, opening it, and following the simple account creation flow presented in the app.
Please note, Sporttrade prohibits users from opening up more than one account to ensure the integrity of our contests, and for compliance with state laws and regulations.
Confirming your identity
During account creation, you will be asked to provide the following information in order to confirm your identity:
- A valid personal email address that must be verified. An account owner may only have one (1) email address and one (1) account tied to that email address. Please avoid using work or business email addresses.
- Your legal First and Last names. It's important to use the names that would be issued on a government ID or a bank account.
- Your Date of Birth
- Your Mobile Phone Number
- Your Residential Address
- The last 4 digits of your Social Security Number OR your Passport #
In some cases, we may ask for additional information in order to verify your identity, including:
- Answering questions to confirm your identity
- Providing photos of IDs to confirm your identity
As a regulated sports betting platform, our job is to ensure customers are who they say they are. Our strong Know Your Customer (“KYC”) and Anti-Money Laundering policies are put in place to protect both us and our customers.
Setting a username and password
Once your email is verified and your identity is confirmed, we'll ask that you set a username and password for your Sporttrade account.
Usernames must be:
- At least 8 characters in length
- Be at least 8 characters in length
- Include at least 1 uppercase letter
- Include at least 1 lowercase letter
- Include at least 1 number