There are several ways to browse, search, and filter the sporting events listed on Sporttrade to find outcomes you'd like to trade on.
The Markets tab is a hub for all contests currently listed for trading on Sporttrade. Here, you can scroll to browse:
- Trending contests (those with the highest trade volume)
- Live and upcoming contests
- At the top of the screen, you can also filter by sport (MLB, NHL, etc.).
Once you find an event you're interested in, you can swipe left to see additional outcomes. Tapping on the name of the event will bring you to the full list of outcomes available for that event.
The In-Play tab is very similar to the Markets tab, so you can browse and filter it in the same way—but it only shows events that are currently live.
To search for an event:
- Go to the Markets or In-Play tab.
- Tap on the search icon in the top right.
- Start to key in the event or team name you're looking for. If there are any matches, you'll see them in the list of search results.
- Tapping on the name of the event will take you to a full list of outcomes available to trade on.
*Exchange wagering is not yet available in Colorado