Password AutoFill simplifies login and account creation tasks for iOS apps like Sporttrade. With just a few taps, you can create and save new passwords.
Enable Password AutoFill by following the steps below:
- Go to your iPhone Settings app and select the Passwords menu.
- Under the "Password Options" tab, make sure that you have selected "iCloud Password and Keychain" and that the "AutoFill Passwords" toggle is turned on. (You can skip this step if you have an external password manager configured already)
- Go to Sporttrade App.
- Tap the username field to log in, the word "Passwords" should appear above the keyboard, tap it.
- Tap "Add new Password", then enter your username and log-in for your Sporttrade Account, then tap "Done."
- Tap on the username field on Sporttrade sign-in screen again, and the suggestion for auto-filling your password should pop up above the keyboard, tap it.
- Your password will now be auto filled every time you tap on the username field, you just have to tap the suggestion, then log in.
*Exchange wagering is not yet available in Colorado